A.K.A. Dr. Dana’s Grain Free Granola
Super easy, super healthy, grain-free, gluten-free, and paleo-friendly granola recipe. Packed with protein, vitamins, and antioxidants – a great snack for the kids, too!
- 4 cups of raw seeds and nuts (my favorite is a combo of pumpkin, sunflower and flax seeds, with chopped almonds, cashews & walnuts)
- 1½ cup of almond meal
- 1½ cup of shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2-3 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cups of raw honey
- ¼ cups real maple syrup
- 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup of melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine all the dry ingredients and then stir in wet ingredients until well combined.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread on your granola mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes: remove after 15 minutes to stir. Place back in oven 5 more minutes.
- Let it cool and store in an airtight container