GREEN CHIPS: AKA Kale Chips
The absolute most important part of this recipe is to be sure your kale is SUPER Dry. If it is even a little bit wet, or you use even a little too much olive oil, you will end up with mushy, steamed kale instead of crispy kale chips. Probably not the worst thing in the world, but certainly a disappointment when you are awaiting crispy chips.
- One Bunch of Kale (probably about 1 lb)
- Small Drizzle of Olive Oil (roughly ¼ – ¾ tsp. depending on quantity of Kale)
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- Rinse Kale Well and be sure to dry it completely
- Tear the leafy parts from the ribs/stems and place on a baking sheet.
- Toss with Olive Oil just to barely coat the kale
- Sprinkle on salt and toss again
- Bake in 250° oven for about 20 – 30 minutes. Toss kale every 10 minutes so it crisps evenly.
- Remove from oven when it’s all toasty and crisp.
- Enjoy right away – or store in an airtight container.